How do I copy data into multiple worksheets using Microsoft Excel?
Submitted by nbcs faq on Mon, 2006-06-19 12:24. excel | Program | Windows
You can copy data to multiple worksheets by following these steps:
- Select the worksheet that has the data you want to copy
- Select the worksheets to which you want to copy this data. You can do this by holding down the Ctrl key and clicking on the tabs of the desired worksheets. You'll know you did this right because the tabs for the selected worksheets will have a white background.
- Select the cells you want to copy, then from the Edit menu select Fill, then select Across Worksheets
- Now you can choose to paste the Content (this will paste the content of the selected cells to the other worksheets), Format (this will paste the special formatting of the cells to the other worksheets) or All (this will paste both the Content and the Format to the other worksheets). The default is All.
- When you made your choice click OK
- To deselect the worksheets after you are finished working with them Right Click one of the selected sheets and select Ungroup Sheets
Still have a question?
Didn't find what you were looking for? Do you still have a question you need an answer to? Just click here to send us a message, and a memeber of our staff will contact you shortly.