What do I need to do to be authorized to use the administrative login to check grades?

| |

In order to be able to use the administrative login, you must call the Registrar and be given administrator status. If you do not, you will be given an error message that you are not authorized by the registrar.

Who can I contact if I don't remember my RCI username?

| |

If you don't remember your RCI username there are two places you can go to:

  1. Any computer center on campus
  2. The NBCS Help Desk located in room 013 in the basement of Hill Center, Busch Campus.

How can faculty get Eden accounts?

| | |

Accounts on the New Brunswick Instructional Computing Initiative (ICI) Eden system are reserved for New Brunswick students. Guest accounts are available for faculty who need to be on the Eden system for instructional purposes or for administration purposes (such as logging in to a student organizational account) only. Faculty who would like to apply for an Eden account for instructional purposes need to fill out the following form: https://oit-nb.rutgers.edu/service/guest-netids-and-accounts
You will be asked to provide the following information:

What is a Crab computer account, and who can get one?

| |

A Crab account is a Unix account on the Rutgers Camden computer system. Crab accounts are reserved for Faculty and Staff at Rutgers Camden. To create a Crab account, please go to

What is an Andromeda computer account, and who can get one?

| |

An Andromeda account is a UNIX account on the Rutgers Newark computer system. Andromeda accounts are reserved for Rutgers Newark Faculty and Staff. To create an Andromeda account, please go to https://netid.rutgers.edu/.

Syndicate content

Still have a question?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Do you still have a question you need an answer to? Just click here to send us a message, and a memeber of our staff will contact you shortly.